The Red Lion Soccer Club, located in York, Pennsylvania, is a self-sufficient organization run completely by volunteers. We provide the opportunity to youth ages 4 through 19, to learn the sport, develop skills and participate in organized soccer.
We believe it’s all about the children and ensuring that they have the opportunity to play the game. Our goal is to educate, challenge and instill the love of the game to all players throughout their years of participation.
- **FIELD SET UP DATE - RESCHEDUELD for March 21st**, come to the field at 7:00 AM to help. We will be lining fields, setting up goals and general sprucing up. The more that show the quicker we get it done.
- York Cup will be the weekend of May 15,16 and 17th. Red Lion will be hosting teams on our fields which is always an exciting time for everyone. Please come and help at the concession stand, help with parking and support our awesome kids!
- Spring season starts March 28th.
- Fresh new apparel is available, don't look out of place! Check out the apparel tab.
- CONNSESSION STAND - You need to check out the fine work the ladies are doing with it.
- Field directions for teams in age groups U10 and above can be found at the following website: www.YorkUSA.org. Simply click on the field directions tab and locate the field.
- MEETINGS WILL NOW BE AT THE CAPE HORN BINGO HALL WHERE PRACTICES ARE HELD. PLEASE COME IN THE FRONT DOOR. MEETING DAYS HAVE ALSO CHANGED TO EVERY THIRD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH AND THE TIMES REMAIN THE SAME AT 7:30. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO ATTEND. OUR NEXT MEETING IS TUESDAY March 17, 2015.
- Find us on facebook - Red Lion Youth Soccer Club